måndag, november 09, 2015

Oulu Comics Festival 2015

Hi there blog, I'm so sorry for neglecting you!

This weekend I was at the Oulu Comics Festival and received first price in the Oulu Comics Competition for my short comics Olle! What an honor!
I had a great time and would like to thank all of the awesome organizers, creators and other people who were there! Of course I also want to thank my wonderful girlfriend Julia and amazing father Ulf who came along with me.
Now it's back to drawing Prasselsork which I might have to write some more about in a future post.
Right now I'm also surprisingly excited about the Suicide Squad-movie after having read Suicide Squad - Trial by Fire. If any superhero movie should be as dark and gritty a DC's latest movies, it sure is this one. Also Captain Boomerang. In a movie.





Inga kommentarer: